We've been working with Homelegance for awhile now. Most of the items we ordered, never matched the picture that was shown.

I've had a couch for maybe 5 months now and it's already falling apart. My dining table is covered in scratches and the chairs have no padding to them. Each time I called to discuss what was going on, the rep Chuck blamed me and my business for all their mistakes and that he wasn't going to waste his time anymore. I've never been spoken too so disrespectfully from a Rep.

This company has the worst customer service and not that great of products.

This is what happens when you order from places looking to just collect and move on. *** made furniture sold for cheap, what do you expect I guess.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sofa from Homelegance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Homelegance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Ashley Furniture, Coaster Furniture or Acme Furniture. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Homelegance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments