1.1K views

I purchased a Homelegance table through Lowe's and I honestly loved it for the first few months. After 5 months, I noticed holes in the table.

I looked in the holes and something was MOVING. They sold me a table that was made with infested wood and now the bugs wanted out. I am so disgusting with this company, I will NEVER, EVER, EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR purchase something from them again. I haven't had to deal with the warranty issue yet but I will definitely come back and let everyone know how that went.

Based on other people's reviews, it's not going to go well.

What a disgusting experience. Never in my life have I heard of something like this happening.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of homelegance furniture set. Homelegance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned homelegance furniture set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Homelegance. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Ashley Furniture, Coaster Furniture or Acme Furniture.

Comments

Newcastle, Oklahoma, United States #1222031

I can say as a furniture store owner who has done business with Homelegance for over 10 years, I have never had a complaint like this. I think this was an isolated incident.

I'm sure it wasn't intentional.

They have a quality product.