Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 27, 2017

Contacted manufacturer, merchant and lease owner no one is willing to help me. The lease owner said the warranty expired two months ago although I still have 4 more payments to make. Shouldn't the warranty cover the duration of the lease?

Original review posted by user Nov 27, 2017

I purchased a bedroom set model number 1908 from HomeElegance by way of East Coast Bedding in April of 2017.It took two weeks for delivery and upon receipt the dresser was not comoletely painted and had to be sent back.

My cheif complaunt however is the king size has completwly fallen aoart and is now being supported by books and bricks as every slat broke. The slats for this bed are so incredibly flimsy that it is no wonder that they broke under the weight of a King size matteress holding tow average sized adults. Our bedroom set was financed through ACIMA for payoff in 90 days.

We were not abke to satisfy that requirement and have thus far paid $2632 for a bedroom set with a broken bed.We still owe $1316 on this bedroom set and I dont feel I should be required to pay for somerhing that I boight in food faith and believed to be quality furniture.

Review about: Homelegance Summerlin Wood Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.